Classic, Contemporary and Picture Perfect
House Sold - Bayview Heights QLD
Set back from the world, surrounded by tropical botanical gardens is No 1 Pearl Close. Located in quiet and private cul de sac, in the highly sought-after suburb of Bayview Heights this beautiful home has been hidden way for over 40 years thanks to the rare 1,200 metre block and park like gardens that surround the property.
This attractive red brick family home was designed and built by the current owners to last, and it has been upgraded and extended over the years to create a modern oasis and tropical escape on the doorstep to the City. With extended eaves, courtyards, and multiple outdoor alfresco entertainment areas there is plenty of shade and space for your family to enjoy life, kick a football and ride a bike.
STAND OUT FEATURES
– Manicured Established Tropical Gardens and Lawns with reticulation
– Modern Home with Classic Elegance and contemporary layout
– Large 1,294m2 fully fenced block with plenty of room for shed or pool
– Side access – offering safe and secure boat and caravan storage
– New Kitchen with plenty of storage, breakfast bar and views
– Fans, Aircons, security flyscreens through out
– Spacious Master Suite and stylish country chic full size bathroom
– Multi use open plan Laundry/ Art Studio with views and natural light
– Large extended outdoor alfresco and entertainment barbeque area
– Built to last, solid double block/brick construction – poured concrete
– Renovated, upgraded with new kitchens, bathrooms, paintjob, and new roof
A safe and quite street with no through traffic, offering views and convenience only minutes to popular parks, cafes, restaurants, Stockland shopping centre, public transport, sporting facilities, and award-winning schools.
For more information, or to arrange your appointment to view please call Taylor Foster on 0439 985 318.