We pride ourselves on delivering a service that is second to none. This is our promise to you.
To lease your property promptly to first-class tenants and maximise your rental returns. Property Management is about people, you the owner, those who manage your asset, and those who occupy it.
We have always stood for the highest possible level of professional conduct within the real estate industry, consistently obtaining outstanding results. Our strength lies with our people and our unwavering commitment to support our clients.
We are market leaders, setting the standard in marketing and technology, always challenging our thinking to remain at the forefront of the industry.
We understand that your investment is as individual as you are, and that is why we guarantee our personalised services. We promise complete transparency throughout our Property Management Service.
The Industry Estate Agents act with integrity and ethics, with our staff being a team of passionate professionals who excel at communication. We love property and we love the culture we have grown.
Outlined below are our Guarantees to you.
Marketing Your Property
- A comprehensive market appraisal will be carried out to ensure the home is advertised within current market value. This will ensure the shortest vacancy time possible and in turn will maximise your rental income.
- Our marketing campaigns include professional photography to display your property in the best light, social media marketing as well as advertising on-line.
- We will continue to show your property to perspective tenants until suitable tenants have been secured.
- Prospective tenant enquiries will be contacted within one business day.
Application Process & Leasing Your Property
- Tenancy Applications will be thoroughly assessed, and all information and references will be verified by us within two working days of receipt. Provided the applicant has provided all required information and supporting documents, the average turn around is one business day from receipt.
- All tenancy applicants will be screened via TICA– Australia’s Largest Tenancy Database.
- You will receive an email summary detailing the application, with a link to promptly accept or decline the application.
- Approved applicants will be required to complete the Tenancy Documents within 24 hours of acceptance. Your property will note be removed from advertising until the tenancy is secured with signed documents and required funds received.
- Once finalised, a copy of the executed Lease Agreement will be emailed to you for your records.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy for rental arrears.
- We will notify you and contact the tenants immediately in relation to overdue rent payments and will issue Notices to Remedy Breach to tenants in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act 1987.
- Should termination of the tenancy be necessary due to non-payment, we will seek your instruction prior to proceeding with a notice to leave.
- We schedule our first routine inspection to be carried out 4 weeks after the new tenants move in.
- From then on, we will conduct routine inspections approximately every 3 months.
- We issue all entry notices to your tenants within the required time frame.
- A detailed routine inspection report with photos of each area of your home, will be emailed to you for your reference. The report will include any maintenance required and/or recommended improvements.
Repairs and Maintenance
- All repairs and maintenance requests from tenants will be processed within two working days of receipt.
- You will be notified of all urgent repairs immediately and steps will be taken to ensure repairs are carried out as soon as practicable.
- We work closely with our trades to ensure we are getting the highest level of service at a reasonable price for all repairs.
- A copy of invoices paid on your behalf will be attached to your end of month statement.
- We will contact your tenant approximately 60 days prior to the expiry of the tenancy agreement regarding their intentions to renew the lease.
- A rental appraisal will be carried out to ensure the rental amount is within current market value and we will provide you with our recommendation, should a change in the weekly rental amount be warranted.
- We will contact you to seek your instructions regarding renewing the lease agreement, once the new tenancy is secured, you will be notified, and a copy of relevant documentation will be emailed to you for your records.
- Should the tenant notify us of their intentions to vacate the property at the end of the tenancy agreement, we will contact you immediately to discuss the next steps.
- We will keep you informed throughout the vacating and re-advertising process.
- We will notify you within one business day, should your tenant provide notice of vacating your property.
- Once we have received your instruction, we will commence the agreed marketing plan within one business day.
- Arrange viewings for prospective tenants and provide feedback to you.
- We will prepare all necessary vacating documentation for the tenants.
- The Exit Condition Report will be conducted within 3 business days of the tenants vacating, and you will be advised of full details regarding any concerns and/or deductions from the tenants bond.
End of Month Rental Income Disbursements
- All rental funds received from the tenant will be receipted and held in our trust account.
- Disbursement of your owner funds (rental income) will be banked into your nominated bank account on the first business day of a new month.
- At the time of each disbursement, you will receive an emailed Statement showing income and expenditure as well as a copy of all invoices that were paid on your behalf.
- We will provide you with an annual Income & Expenditure Statement within 3 working days of the end of each financial year, if you have elected this option.
- Our office hours are 8:30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- We will respond to telephone messages and emails within 1 business day.
- Our staff are always available for urgent matters relating to your property and/or the tenancy.
- We guarantee regular communication and prompt assistance.